Friday, January 24, 2014

First West Civ Blog


     Well this is my first blog for my western civ class I am taking second semester! You get to have me again! Well today we had another two hour delay so that means another short class. In western civ today we made a new blog for this class which is where this blog will be going. Then we emailed the link to you and then are blogs are all set up. I also did some designing to my blog. It’s now really pretty. Then you just talked to us about the year, and how you don’t want us to get a bad grade, and other things. You also talked about how you wanted us to get a copy book for notes. Last semester I just used loose-leaf, but I should probably get a book this time so I can be more organized. Well I’m looking forward to a great semester and have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment