Friday, April 4, 2014

Boooookssss

Today in west civ all we did was read the textbook. We highlighted things and underlined things and took notes. That was all we did today. In the beginning we just said what we were doing for our projects. Hanna and I are making a healthy roman cake. It's only considered healthy though because there is yogurt and vegetable oil in it. We are adding fruit to it to. You will have to see how it turns out and hopefully it will taste really good. I am excited to make it and I hope you are excited to taste it. Otherwise I don't know what else to say because in class we just underlined important things that you wanted us to know. Well today is the last day of the week for blogs, and I will see you next Monday, first mod! Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment