Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Geography of Greece

So today we took notes in I don’t even know what it was called. It was called like government geography or something like that. Hold one I am going to get my notes out of my folder.  Never mind it wasn’t called government geography I don’t know what I was thinking. It was called Geography of Greece. Well the topics were geography of course, Mycenaean’s, Culture in Decline which was also known as the dark ages, and Homer and myths. That was it for today and I am sure we will probably take more notes tomorrow. Some of the notes were about like the dates of things of when they began and when they ended, and some things were about events and other things. Well today it was also snowing during class, but then I went outside and it had all already melted. It was kind of sad, but see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment