Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Studying

Today in Western civ we kind of just studied the whole time. You weren’t here today so we were in room one twenty four or something like that. That was pretty much all we did. We read your blog an you said that we could use this class to study for our test tomorrow. I hope I do well on this test because I need to keep my grades up. Well I don’t know what to say anymore because we kind of just sat there today and there was nothing exciting because we just sat there! Well we did some studying too of course and some other homework, but that’s it. So I hope JC does well in the academic questionnaire thingy. Sorry I don’t know much about it. I just know that you get asked questions. I remember in Human Geo when you asked us some of the questions they asked you. Alright well bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment