Friday, February 28, 2014

Commercial Project


Today in western civ we watched some videos of places in the world. First we watched one of Baltimore and it was awful. It wasn’t good and it didn’t make Baltimore seem very nice. We then watched another one of Los Angeles and we compared the two videos. Los Angeles made there video look much better and made Los Angeles seem like a much better place to go to for a nice vacation. The reason why we watched those videos is because we are doing a project. We are making videos, and poster boards, or we are doing whatever we want on Sparta or Athens. I am doing my project with Hanna and Hana. I don’t know if we are doing it on Athens or Sparta yet, but I know we are making a commercial for it. Well I hope you have a nice weekend and I shall see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment