Monday, March 3, 2014

Day Off

Well today we had a day off of school once again because of the snow! Then the teachers slammed us once again with homework and once again I was stuck inside all day doing it. Thank you for not giving us anything big that has to be turned in by the next day. I really don't like cyber day I think we should be able to have a day off, but I know that if we don't have cyber day we will be stuck in school till the middle of June. So for now I am okay with it, but I don't like it. My brothers sit at home and eat food and play video games all day while I am stuck up in my room doing work for five hours. It is not very fun and they both make fun of me for it. Oh well jokes on them because there going to have to go to school till late June and I am going to be on summer break. Otherwise Hanna and I are working together on this project and I think it is going well so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment