Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Test Tomorrow

Today in west civ we just talked about the quiz tomorrow and what to study. I had to leave a little early so I don’t really know what else we did, but that was what we did when I was there. Our test is on the handout and our blog we did for cyber day. We also talked about watching part two of the video, but again I had left early so I didn’t know what we did for the rest of class. I really hope I do well on this test because you said this is like to boost our grades up to give them a kick start. I hope I do okay though and that all my studying will pay off because it is a lot! I wish it wasn’t so much, but that’s okay. Well I will see you tomorrow and I hope you have a nice night. Hopefully the snow will all be melted when we wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment