Friday, March 7, 2014

More and More Videos

Well today you were not here at school today. So we had a substitute and so yeah. We watched the same video again, but this time we all watched it separately on our own laptops. Then we got out the papers and we answered the questions. That was all we did today. I almost finished the paper, but i didn't because we ran out of time. It was disappointing. I really wanted to finish today, but I didn't like I just a said. I had my wooden headphones today and they are really embarrassing. I only had to use them today though. Yeah so it is Friday and I am excited because I like Fridays. I am also upset though because we would have had a three day weekend, but we didn't because of the snow. That's okay though i would rather have school Monday than Go an extra day in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment