Monday, March 24, 2014

Test Coming Up!

Today in western civ we went over the handout that we have been doing for a couple of weeks. We got it like 3 weeks ago and we just went over it. It was based on the video that we have also been watching for a while. We haven’t even finished the video yet. Otherwise that was what we did the whole entire time for the whole first period and you would go over the word when we would say the questions. I don’t really know what to say anymore because that was all we did. Oh and we have a test on Wednesday. It was going to be tomorrow, but we talked you out of it. I have a lot of homework tonight so I am happy that I don’t have to add an extra thing. Otherwise tonight I am going to write notecards and that stuff. Well Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment