Wednesday, March 19, 2014

You Came Back

Well you finally came back to class today. It has been like a week. I'm just kidding I don't know how long you were out, but it felt like a while. Well today we went over our cyber day homework from Monday. We also went over our paper that we have been doing for like two weeks now. We then find out that we have a test on Friday. It's on a lot I do have to say and we don't have class tomorrow so I don't really know what a the right answers are on the handout that we have. We also don't have class tomorrow so I don't really know how we are going to get them. I left class early because I had a lacrosse game and I might have missed like two minutes at the end of class so I am pretty sure I didn't miss much. Well have a nice night.

No comments:

Post a Comment