Tuesday, March 18, 2014

You Left Us

Well today you were feeling better, but you left us again! You had an academic thingy to go to. I feel likes it has been a while since you have been at school. Anyways today we had Mr. Del Puppo as our sub. Well before you left you told us that we had to finish the questions, finish our handouts and that stuff, I had already finished all of that so I finished my other homework from my other classes. Mr. Del Puppo also said that he had tests and stuff to grade so the class was silent the whole time. It was too quiet. Also my computer died so I could not do much. I finished like more than half my homework so that was good. Especially since I had practice. Well I hope you come back tomorrow because all the classes that we have had have been boring because there is nothing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment