Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Watching the Videos

Well today in western civ we watched some of our videos that we all did for our projects. I think they all turned out pretty good. I was not there at class yesterday because I had a game (sorry about that). So I didn’t get to see some other videos so I am hoping that maybe we can watch some of the ones I missed on Friday because we don’t have class tomorrow. We watched like I think four or five videos today and some of them were pretty cool. Cough* Cough* especially mine and Hanna’s. People did a really good job on them and today we didn’t get very far, but we watched one video that is from another girl in another class. We didn’t get to finish it, but so far it was pretty good. Well I will see you on Friday with a brand new blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment