Monday, March 10, 2014

You Weren't Here

Well today I did completely nothing in class. Well I did, but then I didn't. You had assigned us to finish our projects or do that worksheet you gave us the other day in class. I have already finished both of those things so I just sat next to Hanna and we fixed up our project a little. I really don't know what else to say because we didn't do anything. Well some people finished things and some people didn't. We were supposed to watch all of our videos and present our projects today, but you weren't here. It's okay though we will present them tomorrow. I am excited to see everyone's videos and all there story boards. I personally think mine and Hanna's video and story board are pretty cool. We did a pretty good job and I hope you think so too. Well I will see you tomorrow and have a nice rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment