Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Test and Probably No School


So today we were supposed to have a test on the Egyptians and that stuff, but we got so into talking about this snow storm that we didn’t have enough time to take it. That was like one reason we didn’t take it and the other was that you wanted all of your classes to take it all on the same day. Therefore this test will be on Monday. The whole class time though we did talk about this snow storm and this cyber day thing. I really don’t agree with it because if we don’t have to make this day up so it’s not fair to give us all of this homework. I mean I know we have missed other days too, and you guys want us to catch up on things, but I got more homework yesterday then I have all year. Well I’ll see you either Friday or Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment