Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pyramid Game


Well today was a really frustrating western civ class. We had to play this pyramid game and it would never end! We would die or something would happen to us. It would never end and you would have to keep doing it over and over again. I was partners with Hanna and we did it at least 10 times. I didn’t like that game. I mean it was a fun western civ class, but the game wasn’t. The first people to finish it got a 20 out of 20 and the second people got an 18 out of 20. Then like 3 groups or something who finished next got 16 out of 20 and the rest got 15 out of 20. That was probably me. If you didn’t finish though you got a zero which that one wasn’t me because I finished. Well tomorrow is Wednesday so I’ll see you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment